Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Safari Videos

We spotted these Zebras roaming about at Lake MBurro Park. It is amazing to see them roaming free without boundaries. They are there because they thrive in these conditions and have for who knows how long.

We spotted these off the road and our guide allowed us to go off road so that we could see them up close and personal. Once there, we turned off the van and watched them for a good long while. Very cool.

This was the highlight of the safari for me. I loved seeing this enormous group of elephants play in the mudhole and the little ones run after the water like a child.

1 comment:

  1. I love the elephants! I think they are so incredible and one of my most favorite parts of creation! So glad you are back at GSF so we can read your updates. Love Connie

    ReplyDelete