Friday, May 8, 2009

How is Gayla?

Well, I am alive too. Jimmy has been keeping this up and I have been so grateful because we have kept a super busy schedule. We are all settled in and enjoying getting to know the ones who have loved on Zuri all these months. She is more beautiful and loving than I could hope for! I had the joy of feeding her today....carrots, and sweet potatoes and milk and I just finished giving her a bath!! It is taking some getting use to and I haven't even gotten my feet wet yet but I am really loving this whole having a little one again. Her rolls are squeezable and she is such a loving baby. Boe, Mac, and Leia are smitten and doing great with her! This will be one of my favorite things...to see them in this new role taking care of their little sister. Didn't get much sleep last night because of a racing mind but I hope to sleet better tonight....if I can cool down---its sticky hot here right now. We can drink the water right out of the faucet because they have a pure well so that is freeing. We got to meet Isaac, our attorney today. We are really encouraged by him that we have a good judge and the process could be quick...which still means 3 weeks. I am glad we have this time to grow a bond with Zuri. Well, she is about to go to bed so I am going to have to finish later. Thanks for praying for us. We definitely covet those prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gayla!!! Remember the bucket of ice water to cool down!! It works-----We love you--Mom & Deddy

    ReplyDelete