Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We made it...

It is 4:40 a.m. to our bodies and we are pooped. The kids are in the bed and we are trying to head that way too, but in honor of our friends at GSF and followers of the BLOG, I had to show you the answer to your many prayers...I mean really show it to you! I will do another blog with the scenes from the airport (which was overwhelming and extravagant), but this one had to go on tonight before we went to sleep so that it would be there for our friends at GSF. We miss you already!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome home Renslows, welcome home! We wish we could have been there to greet you at the airport. I'm sure it was quite the homecoming! We are praying that Zuri's first few days in her new home go smoothly and that you guys get some much needed rest. We love and miss you guys terribly. Tim and Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would have loved to have been at the airport, but the teachers that I work with gave me a party tonight and it had already been planned before I knew you were coming home. I can't wait to see all the pictures. I know it feels so wonderful to be at home in your own beds tonight. Zuri is precious! God has blessed all of you to have each other. She is one lucky little girl to have such amazing parents and such awesome brothers and sister!!!! Love & blessings, Melinda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations,welcome home, hope for days of peace and rest ahead for all of you!!! polly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so I've waited 24 hours now for another post...bring it on. How was your first day home? I've prayed for rest and peace for each of you. I've also prayed the Lord would protect you all as you reenter the American culture. I pray the lessons He taught you as a family while you were in Africa will continue as Zuri becomes a part of your every day lives now. Can't wait to see you all on Sunday. Love - Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture brought tears to my eyes! It truly is an answer to prayer. So glad she is HOME!

    We all miss you all too! Thank you for refreshing us!

    ReplyDelete