Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Arrival in Amsterdam

We have arrived on our first leg and Zuri was amazing. She slept from take off until almost landing on Gayla's chest. She has gone through six wet-diaherea diapers though since we arrived at the airport in Entebbe, so please pray for her as we try to keep her hydrated and are not sure what is going on with her. The first plane had personal entertainment systems, so our older kids were well entertained for those eight hours. It is about 7:15 a.m. here now, but 1:15 a.m. to you in the east. We are now waiting and trying to get our boarding passes for our next flight to NY, but the Continental agents are not here yet-gotta run-I was not happy about leaving Uganda without them, but they left me no choice. Can't wait to see you guys and thanks for your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. I am SO SO happy for you guys! It warms my heart!

    -jordyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for you guys. Glad the first leg of the trip is going pretty well. Hope the rest of the day goes smoothly and that Zuri feels better. Love & blessings, Melinda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tracking your plane and right now it shows you are nearing Newark. I'm praying for light traffic and smooth/quick landing. I have been praying and imagining you all on the flight. I'm praying Zuri is feeling better. We can't wait until you arrive in Greensboro. I was so excited to see your post this morning from Amsterdam. What a blessing this blog has been over the last five LONG weeks. Love you guys. Connie

    ReplyDelete